Page 120 from The Positive Dictionary
In Positive Pages we list pages from the Positive Dictionary.
The meaning of each word is first explained in the form of a positive action which one can practice to become more positive in life. Each word is also explained in the form of a deeper thought, a slogan or a motto.
These are words form page 120 of The Positive Dictionary
Tackle: Tackle every task with gusto.
* To tackle is to begin and embark upon a task with enthusiasm.
Tact: Act with tact.
* To be tactful is to be considerate and polite.
Talent: Use your talents to accomplish worthwhile goals.
* A talent is a gift to be used for the good of mankind.
Teach: Teach others the fundamentals of good living.
* Teaching is the sharing of knowledge.
Temperance: Exercise temperance in your behaviour.
* Temperance is the avoidance of extremes.
Tender: Be tender towards those close to you.
* Tenderness is a manifestation of love.
A positive outlook is contagious!
For more pages from The Positive Dictionary click on other pages on the Navigation bars on the left of this screen
For more information about The Positive Dictionary please go to
The Positive Dictionary